Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where the magic happens



This is it, my frog, my sewing room, secret lair. Its where I spend the vast majority of my time. I love having a spacious room devoted to my "doings" Its big enough to have plenty of work surfaces and room on the floor to spread out. There is even room for our exercise equipment up there! I am totally spoiled now and when we go shopping for our next house such a room will be high on my list of priorities!

I have not spent much time up there recently, too distracted by dogs and life to focus on any of my projects. But I feel the need to stitch coming on, so as soon as I get a minimum amount of housework done today I am heading up there for some occupational therapy.

2 comments:

  1. I love my work room also. Someone would have to twist my arm off for me to give it up. I remember your work room in Hawaii. It was a pleasure seeing the master's lair where her magic was created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHat a wonderful room. Nice and big. Yes, a room like that will be high on the priority list for the next place. It is so wonderful to have a specific place. Kind of like the wedding ornament room at the shop. You can leave stuff in mid stream and go back to it later if needed.

    ReplyDelete