Friday, April 23, 2010

Killa Moves







I never thought of myself as a "cougar" until this past weekend when I was eye to eye with a "big game Hunter" in Key West. I thought you had to be on the prowl to earn the title, but I guess being a suitable target is reason enough. My friend and I were standing in a bar on Duval street waiting for our husbands when two twenty somethings came over and struck up a conversation...if you could call it that; too many margaritas all around make that a dubious claim at best...at any rate... To our credit we owned up to being happily married from the very beginning, but that seemed to matter little to Killa and his Friend. I call him Killa because it was tattooed on his arm. After a few more failed attempts to win us over we left them to try their moves on more suitable targets and we went off to find our husbands in order tell them about our adventure and yes, to gloat a little...OK a LOT! Thanks Killa, where ever you are.

2 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS knen you werre a wild animal! I think you should feel really good!

    Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, its nice to still be appreciated...

    ReplyDelete