Monday, April 26, 2010

to blog or not to blog...



to blog or not to blog, that was question for me today. Its Monday which is my housework and drudgery day, plus I am battling a cold, so I was already feeling put upon and abused so did not feel like facing the computer too. You might think by the number of successful posts that I have this all figured out, but you would be wrong. I come each time to the computer ready to spend ages trying to get the picture and the font and the layout the way I want it. Each time I am as surprised as I was the first time when it actually comes out more or less like I planned. Today I decided to face it because in a fit of caffeine fueled energy and optimism I put it on my "to Do" list for the day, and since it was on the list, I figured I might as well do it. Never mind that I was the one who made the list and ought to feel entitled to amend it...I never do for some strange reason, a topic to explore more fully on another day.

For today lets look at Key West in a jar. On one of the afternoons on Key West we spent a little while beach combing and the picture above is the result. It looks totally staged and store bought, but I promise there is not a thing in that jar other than the sand on the bottom that did not come from our gleanings from that afternoon on the beach. I love it! What a way to remember our time there and like all the best souvenirs, it was absolutely free!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Feel better soon.

    Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete