Monday, June 14, 2010

Gone Fishing

Well, not really. But I am going to be gone for a few days. We are going to our nephew Dan Wachter's graduation from Army Basic training at Fort Benning, Georgia. We will get to spend time with his family who I have not seen in 8 years! It will be a good chance for Steve to reconnect with his big brother Bill. I've never been to an Army function before, so this ought to be interesting. Steve bought an Air Force T shirt and hat to wear to the family day events, just to make it clear which branch we belong to.

And just in case you are wondering the picture above is of a Star of India plant I planted in our back lanai in Hawaii. Maybe I should also post a photograph of one of the crispy weeds in our back yard here in South Cakalaka for you to compare and contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment